Pastors who have successfully completed the full training programme of the Bible Training Center for Pastors consisting of over 500 hours of classroom instruction and over 300 additional hours of study, review and assignments in the above mentioned courses are given under the hand and seal of the officials of the Bible training Center for Pastors at the center for Pastors, Dr. Dennis J. Mock and the lecturer.
2030 Tucker Industrial Road, Suite 126. Tucker, GA 30084, USA
Phone (700)938-6160, email: btcp.com
The Bible College awards Shiloh Diploma certificate to successful students.
- Pastors who have successfully completed the full Training programme have to apply for ordination by filling an application form.
- Their head Pastors or Executive Board have to approve of their calling by writing a letter of confirmation.
- The candidates have to be screened through and interview by a Board from the International Council of Churches and Ministers of Great Britain, which is a registered Charity with Registration Number 1125427
Terms of Reference by the Board
- Acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Personal Savior.
- Concerning Salvation; when, where, experience, the present work Church work involvement.
- Answering of theological questions and lessons learnt during the course.
The successful candidates are then recommended to Archbishop Dr. Samuel Richard Addae for ordination. After that, ordination which is done publicly and ordination certificates are given to the Ministers together with International License. The certificates are given by the International Council of Churches and Ministers of Great Britain which is registered with the Charity Number 1125427.